Al-Ameen Institute of Management Studies (AIMS) Library has an exhaustive collections of 6822 Books by foreign and Indian authors on Management and other related areas. More than 40 Periodicals and audio video Cassettes are subscribed. Over 1000 slide files, case studies, Statistical data sources and project reports of major Companies are maintained and regularly updated.
- Current awareness service
- Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI) Service
- Database search services
- Lending of Books
- Press clippings
- Readers guidance
- Over night Issues
- Audio visual facility
- Computer aided retrieval
- C.D. ROM workstation
- Book Renewal Facility
- Internet Browsing
- SAGE, , DOAJ and Resource sharing facility.
Rules & Regulations
The rules and regulations to be followed in the library are given below. Membership is open to all the staff and students of the College.
Monday - Friday
8.30 am to 5.30 pm
8.30 am to 2.00 pm
The issue counter is open throughout the day without any break.
No. of Cards
- An over-due charge of Rs.5 per day shall be charged against each book/document not returned within the due date
- A document issued may be renewed up to 2 times provided there is no reservation against it.
- Use of mobile phones in the Library is strictly prohibited.
- Necessary action will be taken by the Librarian the users who are found to be misusing the service, facilities of Library collections etc.
- After use readers are requested not to replace the books on the racks. It will be done by him Library staff.
- The Librarian may recall any book any time if required.
- Silence should be maintained in the Library areas. Conversations, loud talking and discussions must be avoided within the Library.
- Loss of borrower's card has to be reported immediately in writing.
- Drinks and food items are not allowed.
- No bags and belongings allowed inside.
- Do not use the computers to play games and listen music.
- Sign the register kept at the checkpoint, while entering the Library.